Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, prawn masala. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prawn Masala is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Prawn Masala is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have prawn masala using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Masala:
- Get 400 gm shelled medium sized prawns
- Make ready 1 medium size red onion, grated
- Take 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 big red tomato, grated or finely chopped
- Take 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 tsp bedgi chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1/4 tsp roasted cumin powder
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Take 1 lemon's juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp butter
- Get 2 tbsp oil
- Make ready 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 sprig Curry leaves(optional)
- Make ready as needed Coriander leaves to garnish
Steps to make Prawn Masala:
- Heat up oil in a deep pan, add some curry leaves(optional), grated onion and fry till light brown.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and continue frying on low flame. Add a few spoons of water in between for a smooth masala.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder and salt, fry till the masala starts leaving the oil.
- Add tomato and cook till they are mushy. Add little water and cook for another minute.
- Add prawns. It should be cleaned and deveined. Mix well.
- Add garam masala.Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Cook for few minutes till the prawns are cooked and coated with the masala.
- Squeeze some lemon juice. Off the flame.
- Heat up butter and garlic together in a pan, let the garlic slowly get crispy while changing the colour lightly.
- Pour this garlic butter over the prawns.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Furthermore, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food prawn masala recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!