Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, lays cheese grilled sandwich(veg). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lays Cheese Grilled Sandwich(Veg) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Lays Cheese Grilled Sandwich(Veg) is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have lays cheese grilled sandwich(veg) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lays Cheese Grilled Sandwich(Veg):
- Take 6 slices grill sandwich bread
- Prepare 1/2 kg boiled potatoes,peeled & mashed
- Prepare 1 big onion finely chopped
- Get 1 big green capsicum finely chopped
- Take 2 big red tomatoes finely sliced
- Make ready 1 cup green chutney
- Prepare as needed Amul butter
- Get 1packet Lays(American style cream & onion)
- Take as needed Grated cheese
- Make ready as needed Sandwich masala(ready available)
- Get For sandwich green chutney:
- Prepare 2 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- Take 1 cup chopped spinach leaves
- Take 5-6 green chillies
- Get 1" ginger
- Make ready 1 tbsp peanuts
- Get 1/2 lemon
- Prepare to taste Salt
Instructions to make Lays Cheese Grilled Sandwich(Veg):
- Mix mashed potatoes, chopped onion and capsicum pieces together. Make 3 portions of potato- onion- capsicum mixture. Keep aside. Slice tomatoes.. keep aside.
- Grind green chillies, ginger and peanuts in mixer jar. Add chopped fresh coriander leaves and chopped spinach leaves,salt and lemon juice,grind to smooth paste adding little water.
- Take 2 triangular shape slices. Apply 1 tbsp of butter on each slice. On it spread 2 -3 tbsp green sandwich chutney on both slices. Sprinkle sandwich masala on both slices. Spread one portion of potato- onion- capsicum mixture.
- On it place tomato slices as shown.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on it.
- Cover with buttered- chutney slice. Apply butter on it..Place in preheated grill sandwich toaster Grilled for 5-6 mins(till crispy & golden brown in colour).
- Place prepared grilled sandwich on serving plate. Cut into required pieces.
- Garnish with crushed Lays wafer. sprinkle with cheese
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Serve hot Lays Cheese Grilled Sandwich with lays wafer, green chutney and tomato sauce.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lays cheese grilled sandwich(veg) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!