Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dawood or Daoud Basha is the most famous Levantine stew made of meatballs flavoured with Arabic spices (allspice and cinnamon) and stewed in tomato and The sauce starts with sauteing some onions and garlic that are finely chopped along with the flavours of allspice and cinnamon. Daoud Basha was known to be tyrant, but other than that, I could not find any more information. Heat the olive oil in a pan and stir in the onion and garlic. Dawood Basha or Lebanese Style Meatballs with Pine Seeds in a Simple Tomato Sauce.
Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha:
- Take 1 kg finely ground beef
- Prepare 1 kg tomatoes, peeled and cut in small pieces
- Prepare 2 tablespoons tomato paste dissolved in 1 cup of water
- Take 6 medium onions, sliced
- Make ready 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Take 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- Get 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
This dish is served with rice, but you can have it with bread, I even think pasta will go In the same pan, you've fried the meatballs in and to the remaining oil, Add the chopped onion, and tomatoes. Heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a heavy stainless steel saucepan over a gentle heat and add the onion and garlic. Dawood basha arab meatballs - download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Keftedes me Saltsa Domata (Meatballs in Tomato Sauce)Saveur. cayenne pepper, dried oregano, country bread, milk, ground.
Instructions to make Meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha:
- In a food processor, blend the ground meat, cinnamon, allspice and salt until you get a homogeneous meat paste.
- To prepare the meatballs, wet your hands with some water and divide the meat paste into small balls the size of a small plum.
- In a deep saucepan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the meat balls. Remove and drain on a kitchen absorbent paper.
- In the same saucepan, fry the onion slices until tender then add back in the fried meat balls. Add the tomato pieces and the dissolved tomato paste. Cook over medium heat.
- When the mixture starts boiling, reduce the heat, cover the saucepan and let it simmer for 15 min.
- Serve hot with vermicelli rice.
- Note: You can find the recipe 'vermicelli rice' under my profile
Dawood basha arab meatballs - download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Keftedes me Saltsa Domata (Meatballs in Tomato Sauce)Saveur. cayenne pepper, dried oregano, country bread, milk, ground. This was a serious childhood favourite before I went off meat! Meatballs in Tomato Sauce: This is one of my favourite meal-time recipes. It can be made very quickly while still tasting great and having that homemade touch.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food meatballs and onions in tomato sauce - daoud basha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!