Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chettinad egg curry. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chettinad Egg Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chettinad Egg Curry is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chettinad egg curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad Egg Curry:
- Get 1 . Eggs - 2
- Make ready 2 . Onion - 1 chopped finely
- Get 3 . Tomato - 1 chopped finely
- Prepare 4 . Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
- Prepare 5 . Salt - as needed
- Make ready 6 . Coriander leaves - to garnish
- Get 7 . Cinnamon - 1/2 inch
- Take 8 . Cloves - 2
- Prepare 9 . Curry leaves - few
- Make ready Roast and Grind:
- Take 1 . Coriander seeds - 1 tbsp
- Prepare 2 . Red chilli - 1
- Take 3 . Ginger - 1 inch
- Take 4 . Garlic - 3
- Take 5 . Pepper corns - 1 tsp
- Take 6 . Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Prepare 7 . Cumin seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Prepare 8 . Grated coconut - 2 tbsp
Steps to make Chettinad Egg Curry:
- Boil eggs until done. Cool it and peel the shells off and slit on the sides. Keep aside. - - 2. In pan dry roast all the ingredients under the topic "Roast and Grind". Cool and grind into smooth paste using water.
- Heat oil in kadai add cinnamon, clove and curry leaves. Once done add chopped onion. - - 4. Now add ground paste. Once the paste raw smell goes off add 1/2 cup of water and let it boil. At last add garam masala and salt.
- Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes in low flame until oil comes out of the edges. Garnish with coriander leaves. - - 6. Serve hot with any pulav or roti.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chettinad egg curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!