Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken kuzhambu (chicken curry). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Kuzhambu (Chicken Curry) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Kuzhambu (Chicken Curry) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken kuzhambu (chicken curry) using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kuzhambu (Chicken Curry):
- Take 1 . Chicken - 300 gm
- Make ready 2 . Salt - as needed
- Make ready 3 . Coriander leaves - handful
- Take 4 . Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Prepare 5 . Chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Get 6 . Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
- Get 7 . Curry leaves - handful
- Get 8 . Coriander leaves - to garnish
- Make ready 9 . Garam masala - 1 tsp
- Prepare 10 . Oil - 2 tbsp
- Get To Grind:
- Get 1 . Cinnamon - 1 inch
- Make ready 2 . Fennel - 1 tsp
- Get 3 . Cumin - 1 tsp
- Make ready 4 . Cardamon - 2
- Take 5 . Clove - 3
- Take 6 . Onion - 1 sliced
- Make ready 7 . Ginger - 1 inch
- Make ready 8 . Garlic - 5
- Prepare 9 . Tomato - 2 small
- Make ready 10 . Grated coconut - 1/4 cup
- Get 11 . Oil - 2 tsp
Instructions to make Chicken Kuzhambu (Chicken Curry):
- Clean chicken thoroughly in running fresh water and cook in pressure cooker with turmeric and salt for 2 whistles. Keep this aside. - - 2. Heat kadai add 2 tsp of oil and add all the ingredients one by one under the topic "To Grind" except coconut. Saute nicely until tomato get mushy. Once tomato mashed up add coconut saute for 2 min and cool down. Grind to smooth and silky paste with adding bit of water.
- In same kadai add 2 tbsp of oil. Once hot add this ground paste and saute for 2 minutes. Now add curry leaves this gives nice flavor to the dish. Now add chilli powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Mix up and cook till oil come out from the edges. - - 4. Add cooked chicken with water. Adjust salt remember we already added some salt when we cook chicken.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and let the curry to boil nicely. Finally add garam masala and coriander leaves. Saute for 2 minutes and serve hot with steamed rice..
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chicken kuzhambu (chicken curry) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!