Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, green peas kheer. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Peas Kheer is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Green Peas Kheer is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green peas kheer using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Peas Kheer:
- Get 1 bowlGreen peas
- Get 2 TSP desi ghee
- Make ready 6 TSP sugar
- Take 1/2 litre milk
- Prepare 10 Almonds soaked and cleaned
- Take 1 TSP Cardamom nutneg powder
- Take 10 threads of saffron soaked in milk
Instructions to make Green Peas Kheer:
- Wash and boil the green peas for 5 minutes till becomes soft
- Make paste of peas and collect all ingredients
- Boil milk till becomes thick,keep aside
- Now heat desi ghee,add green peas paste and saute on low flame for 5 minutes
- Now add sugar, cardamom netmeg powder,mix well and saute till sugar melts
- Now add boiled milk,almond pieces mix well,add saffron and let it boil
- Boil till u get desired consistency,Kheer is ready to serve
Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food green peas kheer recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!