Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chana daal gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If you like the video please like,share and subscribe my youtube channel. Chana daal gosht recipe, homemade daal recipes, how to make the perfect chana daal at home, spicy and thick restaurant style daal recipes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chana daal gosht using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chana daal gosht:
- Make ready 1 cup chana daal
- Get 1/2 kg beef
- Make ready 1/2 cup oil
- Get 3 tamater slice kiye hue
- Take 1 medium piyaz slice kiya hua
- Make ready Lehsan adrak ka paste
- Prepare Namak
- Take 1 tsp lal mirch powder
- Prepare 1 tsp dhania powder
- Prepare 1 tsp haldi powder
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1/2 cup dahi
- Take Sabz mirchen
- Get Kasuri methi
- Get Sabz dhania
Instructions to make Chana daal gosht:
- Chane ki daal ko 30 mins bhigone ke baad 1/2 tsp haldi powder shamil kar ke ubaal lein aur uski yakhni ko rakh lein, isi se shorba bnega.
- Ek pressure cooker pot ko high flame par rakhen aur usmen beef, piyaz, namak, lal mirch powder, dhania powder, 1/2 tsp haldi powder aur 2 glasses pani shamil karein aur ek wristle ke baad 15 mins tak pressure cook karein.
- 15 minutes ke baad flame off krden aur pressure release hone ke baad pressure cooker open karein, medium flame on karein aur pani khushk krne ke baad oil shamil karein aur gosht ko 5 mins bhoon lein.
- 5 mins ke baad tamater shamil karein aur soft hone tak pkaen.
- Ab 1/2 cup dahi shamil karein aur pani khushk hone tak pkaen.
- Sabz dhania, kasuri methi aur garam masala powder shamil karein aur mix krlen.
- Oil separate hone ke baad ubaali hui chane ki daal aur uski yakhni shamil karein aur high flame par ek ubaal ane ke baad flame off krden aur sabz dhania shamil krne ke baad dish out krlen.
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Then, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
Make Chana Daal Gosht / Daal Gosht with this recipe and enjoy. If you like the video please like,share and subscribe my youtube channel. For more easy and yummy recipes. Chana daal gosht recipe, homemade daal recipes, how to make the perfect chana daal at home, spicy and thick restaurant style daal recipes. A popular Pakistani dish, Chana Daal Gosht combines dal with meat into one flavorful dish. Enjoy making this delicious dish with Des'ty! The dal gosht is so tasty that it goes well with rice or rotis. This recipe is made using This recipe requires soaking of chana dal/bengal gram before the recipe is made. Chana Dal or chana dal fry recipe is a delicious recipe of spiced dal curry that I make Chana dal comes from black chickpeas (kala chana). They are split and the outer husk is. Chana Daal Gosht is a Mutton Gosht And Beef Gosht, and listed in the Mutton Gosht and Beef Gosht. Other Urdu cooking recipes and video cooking recipes are also available online. Chanay Ki Daal Gosht is very famous in desi people. Chanay ki daal gosht is prepared by roasting onions, tomatoes ginger garlic paste, spices, oil, meat and pre-soaked lentils and cooking for some. Wash half cup chana dal well a few times. Serve the comforting Daal Gosht along with Tawa Paratha. Daal Gosht is a delicious, comfort dish prepared out of lamb or mutton that is cooked to a soupy consistency by. Learn to cook Channay ki Daal Gosht Recipe by chef Shireen Anwar at Masala TV show. Check out the Channay ki Daal Gosht Recipe in Urdu. Dal gosht is so easy to make in an Instant Pot - you just put everything in an electric pressure cooker and an hour or so later, you've got a comforting and delicious meal.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chana daal gosht recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!