Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, blueberry yoghurt jelly dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blueberry yoghurt jelly dessert using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert:
- Take 2 teaspoons Gelatine Powder *about 8g
- Prepare 2-3 tablespoons Water
- Take 1/2 cup Milk
- Get 1/4 cup Caster Sugar
- Make ready 1 cup Unsweetened Greek Yoghurt
- Get 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- Take 1/2 cup Cream *whipped
- Prepare Blueberry Sauce
- Take 125 g Blueberries *about 1 cup Frozen Blueberries
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Sugar
Instructions to make Blueberry Yoghurt Jelly Dessert:
- Sprinkle Gelatine Powder into Water in a small bowl and soak for 5-10 minutes.
- To make Blueberry Sauce, place Frozen Blueberries and Sugar in a heat-proof bowl, microwave until soft, and stir. Bring to the boil and stir. *Note: This process can be done using a saucepan.
- Whip Cream until soft peaks form.
- Place Milk and Sugar in a large heat-proof bowl and microwave and bring to the boil. *Note: This process can also be done using a saucepan.
- Add soaked Gelatine, mix well until Gelatine dissolves, then whisk in Yoghurt and Lemon Juice. Add whipped Cream and mix to combine.
- Pour 1/2 mixture into serving glasses. Place them in the fridge and leave to set. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons Blueberry Sauce to the remaining jelly mixture, and mix well.
- When the surface of jelly in the glasses is set, gently pour the remaining jelly mixture, that is mixed with Blueberry Sauce, over the white jelly. Place in the fridge and leave to set completely.
- Before serve, pour the remaining Blueberry Sauce on top.
Your daily diet should include at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can become disease free. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blueberry yoghurt jelly dessert recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!