Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, cottage cheese macaroni alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook cottage cheese macaroni alfredo using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cottage Cheese Macaroni Alfredo:
- Get 150 grams White flour
- Get 8 square pieces Cottage cheese
- Make ready 1/2 cup maida
- Make ready 1 cup elbow macaroni
- Prepare 2 cups milk
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic crush
- Get 2 tbsp green paste
- Take as needed Coriander,green chilli,mint, salt
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper powder
- Take 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- Make ready 2 tbsp oil
- Get 1 tsp butter
- Take Grated processed cheese optional
Steps to make Cottage Cheese Macaroni Alfredo:
- Mix white flour /maida with milk well add 1/2 cup water keep aside
- Marinate cottage cheese with homemade green chutney or make a paste,keep aside
- Boil macaroni with oil and salt for 5 minutes keep aside
- Now heat butter in pan on low and add maida slurry prepared stiiring fast to make Alfredo sauce,add salt to taste,1tsp pepper powder
- Add the boiled macaroni to this Alfredo sauce Cook 2 minute stirring on slow remove in a casserole Pan fry marinated Paneer pieces
- Remove in a casserole dish now
- Place the Cottage cheese done on the bed of macaroni garnish with coriander
- Grate cheese if prefer
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cottage cheese macaroni alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!