Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fried spiced fermented soybean(tempe) & bean curd(tahu). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried spiced fermented soybean(tempe) & bean curd(tahu) using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Spiced Fermented Soybean(Tempe) & Bean Curd(Tahu):
- Prepare 6 Pieces bean curd cut into pieces
- Prepare 2 salam leaves (bay leaves)
- Make ready 3 tablespoon oil
- Make ready 3 kaffir lime leaves
- Take 500 water
- Get 100 ml thickened coconut milk
- Prepare 400 grams Tempe (fermented soy bean) cut into pieces
- Prepare 1 lemon grass, bruised
- Get 1 cm galangal, bruised
- Take to taste Salt, sugar
- Make ready Spices (ground)
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon peppercorns
- Make ready 1 teaspoon coriander, roasted
- Take 4 candlenuts, roasted
- Get 3 clove garlic
- Take 1 shallots (large)
- Prepare 1 teaspoon turmeric
Steps to make Fried Spiced Fermented Soybean(Tempe) & Bean Curd(Tahu):
- Fry bean curd until half cooked, the set aside. Saute ground spices and lemon grass, Kaffir lime leaves, salam leaves and galangal until fragrant.
- Add water and coconut milk and bring to the boil. Toss in tempe (fermented soy bean) and Bean Curd (tofu). Simmer over low heat until the gravy has thickened. Remove from the heat and serve.
Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Then, try adding several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Following a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fried spiced fermented soybean(tempe) & bean curd(tahu) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!