Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lentil penne with asparagus. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lentil Penne with Asparagus is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Lentil Penne with Asparagus is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook lentil penne with asparagus using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lentil Penne with Asparagus:
- Make ready 6 asparagus stalks
- Make ready Half punnet of quartered cherry tomatoes
- Make ready Handful chopped pitted black olives
- Make ready 200 g red lentil pasta
- Take 3 finely chopped garlic cloves
- Get 100 ml pesto
Instructions to make Lentil Penne with Asparagus:
- Heat some butter or oil in a pan on a medium heat, chop up your asparagus into inch long sections and add
- In the meantime, add the pasta (with a healthy pinch of salt) to a pan of boiling water
- When the asparagus changes colour to a rich green, add the garlic, tomatoes and olives
- The tomatoes will begin to soften, when they do, remove the pan from the heat. Add the pasta when it's to your liking, mix in the pesto and you're ready to serve
- There are lots of options with pesto, the preserved store bought stuff is generally not good quality and usually high in salt. There are some fresh store bought options that are better but making your own is always the tastiest and most versatile option. If you're vegetarian, it's worth pointing out that Parmesan is NOT vegetarian, grana padano however, is a good alternative. If you're vegan then nutritional yeast is a good alternative to cheese. There's probably another recipe idea here… 🤔
You must have some superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lentil penne with asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!