Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, malai kofta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have malai kofta using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Malai Kofta:
- Make ready 1 cup grated paneer
- Take 1/2 cup grated boiled potatoes
- Prepare 1 tsp corn flour
- Get Salt as per taste
- Make ready 3 tbsp Chopped dry fruits
- Take 1/2 tsp kasuri methi
- Get 1/2 tsp mango powder
- Take 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- Get 1 tbsp chopped green chillies
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Prepare 2 chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1 cup chopped onions
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger paste
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic paste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 2 piece green cardamom
- Make ready 1 small piece cinnamon stick
- Make ready 3 cloves
- Prepare 1 tsp Kashmiri red chilli powder
- Prepare 5 cashews
- Make ready 1 tbsp fresh cream
- Get Oil for frying
Steps to make Malai Kofta:
- In a mixing bowl bowl add grated paneer and potatoes mix it then add corn flour, finely chopped ginger and green chillies, salt as per taste, mango powder, chopped coriander leaves mix it nicely
- Then take a small portion from the paneer dough mixture make a cylinder shape then flat the middle of the kofta and put some chopped nuts then seal the edges
- Once done deep fry it until golden brown, once done take them out and keep it aside now make a gravy,For this heat a Kadhai add oil then add the whole garam masala then add chopped onions,tomatoes, cashews
- Turmeric powder sauté until the tomatoes get soft once done turn off the heat then in a blender blend it into fine purée then strain the mixture into a Kadhai add kasuri methi, Kashmiri red chilli powder, salt cook it for few minutes once done turn off the flame add cream.. now take plate place few koftas pour some gravy on it and is ready to serve.. serve this with roti or rice..
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food malai kofta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!