Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, methi dry fenugreek khakhra. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dry roasted methi khakhra gets its delicious flavor from kasoori methi, which is added while preparing its dough. The secret of making best diet fenugreek khakhra lies in rolling thinnest possible roti and cooking on low heat while continuously pressing it with wooden press or folded cloth. KHAKHRA is the popular, healthy,low fat,snack recipe from delicacy of gujarat.it is also called as crispy roti or papad roti,,it is thin roti with flavour of different spices In short, you simply don't have a reason not to eat one. this recipe having delious flavour of jeera nad kassori methi/dry fenugreek leaves. We are a leading Manufacturer of Methi Khakhra and Spicy Fenugreek Thepla Khakhra from Rajkot, India.
Methi dry fenugreek khakhra is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Methi dry fenugreek khakhra is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook methi dry fenugreek khakhra using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Methi dry fenugreek khakhra:
- Get 1 cup whole wheat /atta
- Prepare 3 tbsp dried Methi (kasuri Methi)
- Prepare 1 tsp ajwain/carom seeds
- Take Pinch turmeric powder
- Get 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tbsp curd (optional)
- Prepare 2 tbsp oil
- Get To taste salt
- Prepare As needed water
This variety is flavored with methi, also known as dry fenugreek leaves. They have a slightly bitter taste. methi khakhra made of whole wheat, these whole wheat methi khakhra are a rich source of complex carbohydrates, protein and fibre. The sesame adds to the calcium quotient of this yummy gujarati methi khakhra while methi gives iron to build your haemoglobin stores. Keep a batch of these whole wheat.
Instructions to make Methi dry fenugreek khakhra:
- Take bowl, add dried Methi, ajwain, turmeric, red chilli powder, whole wheat atta, salt and oil. Mix well. And adjust salt and other ingredients as per your taste. Curd is optional.
- Add water little by little and knead it to a semi soft dough. Give rest for sometime.
- Now make a small ball size dough, and roll it like roti. Pre heat tawa. And put the rolled dough. Let it cook for 1 min and add ghee on the sides and top of dough. Cook khakhra on slow flame till pink spots appear on both sides.
- Continue cooking the Methi khakhra on slow flame, while pressing with the khakhra press or folded muslin cloth, till it turn crispier and golden brown spots appear on both sides.
- Cool and serve or store it in air tight container.
The sesame adds to the calcium quotient of this yummy gujarati methi khakhra while methi gives iron to build your haemoglobin stores. Keep a batch of these whole wheat. Gujarati Khakhra is a crispy crunchy snack made from whole wheat flour and methi leaves. These delicious roti-papad can be enjoyed anytime of the day. The Gujarati Khakhra is a snack made from whole wheat flour and is served for breakfast, tea or even taken as a travel snack.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food methi dry fenugreek khakhra recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!