Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, teriyaki chicken. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Teriyaki Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have teriyaki chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken:
- Prepare 6 pieces boneless chicken thighs
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Get 3 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Prepare 3 Tablespoon grated ginger
- Take 2 Tablespoon Mirin
- Get 1 Tablespoon rice wine
- Take 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- Make ready 1/4 cup soy sauce
Steps to make Teriyaki Chicken:
- In a Ziploc bag, combine all the ingredients and marinate the chicken with it. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight. If pressed for time, make a few cuts on the flesh part, without cutting through, to expedite the marinating process.
- Take the chicken out of the refrigerator 30 minute before air frying.
- Line the fryer basket with a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil. Put the chicken thighs into the basket skin side down, without stacking, and air fry at 380F (190C) for 10 minutes.
- Flip and air fry the chicken, now skin side up, at 380F (190C) for 6-7 minutes until the skin is golden brown and the internal temperature exceeds 165F (74C). Save the juices from the chicken to drizzle over chicken or rice if desired.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!