Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, asparagus maggi lollipop. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
We have created some amazing recipes and will continue to do so further. Maggi soups are made to make.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have asparagus maggi lollipop using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus Maggi lollipop:
- Prepare 1 packet Maggi (any flavour) boiled (cooked)
- Prepare 1 cup grated cabbage
- Prepare 1/2 cup carrot slices
- Take 1/2 cup chopped beans
- Take 1 tsp chopped green chilli
- Get 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- Take 1 cup chopped Onion
- Take 1 chopped tomato
- Take 2 bread slices
- Get 2 tbsp besan (gram flour)
- Make ready 1 tbsp flatten rice flour
- Get to taste Salt
- Take as needed Oil for frying
- Prepare 12 Asparagus (boiled)
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin powder
Steps to make Asparagus Maggi lollipop:
- Heat oil in a kadai, add onion cook for 1 minute then add one by one chopped vegetables, sprinkle the Maggi masala, add salt to taste, cumin powder cover and cook for 2 minutes,
- Then add bread slices, besan, coriander leaves and green chilli chopped mix throughly. Make small balls in it.Then insert the asparagus stem in the balls.
- In a plate spread the flatten rice flour, then roll the maggi balls, heat oil for frying. Then fry the balls till golden brown in colour. Serve it hot with tomato sauce.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
Hello!! everyone, welcome to our channel where we cook together and learn together. We have created some amazing recipes and will continue to do so further. Maggi creamy asparagus soup mix by Nestle is made with high quality ingredients, just the way you would make them at home. Maggi soups are made to make. Tell us how MAGGI has magically transformed your meals today! Elegant steamed asparagus served with a Hollandaise butter sauce. Perfect for Mothers Day or a special breakfast, or a side for a special dinner! Cook Maggi per its usual steps, then pour it into a greased baking tray. Sprinkle a couple of cups of Make the coconut milk based prawn curry from this recipe and add cooked Maggi noodles to it. Makes even tough asparagus, tender and tasty! Try using vinaigrette dressing in place of the butter Trim the dry ends off of the asparagus. If the spears are thick, peel them lightly with a vegetable peeler. Easy grilled asparagus cooked to perfection. Just toss it in olive oil and garlic, season with salt + pepper and toss it on the grill. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food asparagus maggi lollipop recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!