Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mutton kuzhambu. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mutton Kuzhambu is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Mutton Kuzhambu is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mutton kuzhambu using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Kuzhambu:
- Make ready 1 . Mutton - 500gm
- Get 2 . Bay leaf - 2nos
- Get 3 . Cinnamon - 1 inch
- Get 4 . Cardamom - 2 nos
- Take 5 . Cloves - 3 nos
- Make ready 6 . Curry leaves - 10 leaves
- Make ready 7 . Onions - 2 chopped finely
- Get 8 . Tomatoes - 2 chopped finely
- Prepare 11 . chilli powder - 2 tbsp
- Get 9 . Ginger garlic paste - 3 tbsp
- Prepare 12 . Rock salt - as needed
- Take 10 . Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Prepare 13 . Lemon - 1 tsp
- Prepare 15 . Coconut - 1/2 cup
- Take 14 . Fennel seeds - 1 tsp
- Get 16 . Coriander leaves - for garnish
Steps to make Mutton Kuzhambu:
- Wash the mutton with turmeric powder thoroughly keep aside. - - 2. Add 6 tbsp of oil in kadai add bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, cloves and curry leaves. - - 3. Saute little add chopped onion to this. Add ginger garlic paste. Saute nicely until the raw smell goes off.
- Now add the Chopped tomatoes and slitted green chilli. - - 5. Now add the mutton. When it starts to cook add enough water close the lid and cook until mutton done 80%. - - 6. Add the chilli powder. let it boil.
- Grind the coconut and fennel to smooth paste. - - 8. Add this to the mutton gravy. - - 9. Cook till the gravy gets thicken.
- Finally Squeeze the lemon. Garnish with coriander leaves. - - 11. Serve hot with hot rice.
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Why not eat some beans or blueberries? Next, try adding some green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Also, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you exactly what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food mutton kuzhambu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!