Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, azuki milk agar jelly. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have azuki milk agar jelly using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Azuki Milk Agar Jelly:
- Make ready 1 sachet (8 g) Agar Agar *e.g. Queen’s ‘Jel-It-In Vegetarian Gelling Powder
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Sugar
- Get 1 pinch Salt
- Prepare 2 cups Milk
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup Tsubu-an (Sweet Azuki Paste)
Steps to make Azuki Milk Agar Jelly:
- Place Agar Agar OR Gelling Powder, Sugar and Salt in a large heat-proof bowl, and mix well using a whisk. Add Milk and mix well, then heat in the microwave for a few minutes and bring to the boil, stirring occasionally with the whisk.
- *Note: You can do this process using a saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring well. Once it started boiling, remove from heat.
- Add Tsubu-an (Sweet Azuki Paste) and QUICKLY mix well with the whisk. It will start setting at a room temperature.
- Pour the mixture in a plastic container or serving glasses. When cool enough, cover with a lid or plastic wrap, and place in the fridge for a few hours or until completely set.
You need to include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Green living provides you with a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be better, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food azuki milk agar jelly recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!