Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, mughlai paratha. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. This Indian recipe is enjoyed throughout the country. Easy Mughlai Paratha Recipe: Step by Step Mughlai Paratha Recipe However, it has also seen many changes over the years and today, several other variations of Mughlai Paratha are available.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mughlai paratha using 31 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mughlai Paratha:
- Take For making The Dough:
- Prepare 2- cups Maida (all-purpose flour)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp - Baking powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp - Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp - Sugar
- Get 2 tbsp - Vegetable oil
- Get For Making Egg Paratha Stuffing:
- Get 3 - Eggs
- Take 1/2 cup - Finely chopped onions
- Prepare 1 tsp - Finely chopped green chillies
- Get 1 tbsp - Chopped coriander leaves (Cilantro leaves)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp - Chaat masala
- Get 1/4 tsp - Crushed black pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp - Black salt
- Take 1 tsp - Roasted cumin,coriander,dry chili powder
- Get as per taste Salt
- Make ready For Making Spicy Potato Curry (Aloor Torkari) :
- Get 3 Medium size (cut into small cube size) - Potatoes
- Make ready 1 tsp - Chopped garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp - Grated ginger
- Get 3-4 (or as required) - Green chillies
- Take 1/2 tsp - Turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp - Red chili powder
- Get 1/2 tsp - Crushed black pepper
- Get 1 tsp - Dry roasted cumin,coriander,cloves,cardamom,cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp - Black salt
- Get 1/2 tsp - Chaat masala
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Get 2 tbsp Vegetable oil - (or as required)
- Prepare Others:
- Get 2 cups Vegetable oil - or as needed (for deep fry the paratha)
Steps to make Mughlai Paratha:
- First take potatoes,peel it and cut into cube size and clean it well.Heat the oil in the pan.Put the flame on medium add the chopped onions saute it for 2 minutes,now add the potatoes and fry them along with the onions until it change its color.
- Now add grated ginger & crushed garlic and saute them until raw smells goes off.Add all powder spices like turmeric powder,red chili powder,dry roasted (cumin,coriander,cloves,cardamom,cinnamon) powder,black salt,chaat masala,salt,chopped green chillies,mix well and fry them for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add little lukewarm water into it and give a nice mix add cover the lid and cook it for 5 minutes.When the spices cooked well and oil turns out from masala, add 1/2 cup lukewarm water add salt if needed and cover the pan with lid.Turn the flame on low.Cook them well until potatoes turn into soft.
- When the potatoes will be nicely cooked and gravy becomes dry,sprinkle some chaat masala,dry roasted masala powder over it and mix it properly. - Turn off the heat now.Potato Curry is ready,Keep it aside.
- Now take a bowl,pour maida (all-purpose flour) into it.Add salt,sugar,baking powder as mentioned it in above.Mix it well.Add oil into it and mix it well with help of your fingers until the mixture becomes crumbly.Now gradually add the water(better use lukewarm water) into it,knead it well and make a soft,stretchy dough from it.
- Sprinkle little oil over the dough & grease it well.Cover the dough with a damp cloth.And keep it aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Now for prepare the inner stuffing masala take a bowl,add eggs,chopped onions,green chillies,chopped coriander leaves,chaat masala,roasted spice powder,salt,crushed black pepper,black salt into it and beat it well all together.Keep it aside.
- Now take the dough and divide it into ball shape equal parts.Take a rolling board and a rolling pin and grease them with oil.Take a dough,roll it with the help of some oil.keep rolling out as thin as much possible and turn it into a big flatbread most likely square in shape.
- Now put the stuffing Masala in the middle of the flatbread & with a help of a spoon spread it evenly.Now fold two opposite sides towards middle of the flatbread and then in the same way fold the rest of the two sides.Fold it like envelopes.Press gently all the corners and closed it completely as no fillings are coming out.
- Now heat the oil in deep bottom fry pan.Transfer the flatbread into it.Put the oven flame on medium and deep fry it.Keep flipping the bread and cook each side evenly until paratha cooked properly.Fry it well until both sides turn into nice and golden brown in color.
- Once done, remove it from oil and place it on paper-lined plate.In the same process make all the flatbreads and fry them one by one.Now enjoy Mughlai parathas hot with spicy potato curry and salads.
Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any weight problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits today.
.veg mughlai paratha bengali recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. each paratha recipe is each region and location in india has its own variation and native to its cuisine. mughlai paratha. the recipe for mughlai paratha can time consuming and hence i would like to pin some tips and finally i would like to highlight my other indian paratha recipes collection with this post of mughlai. Easy Mughlai Paratha Recipe: Step by Step Mughlai Paratha Recipe However, it has also seen many changes over the years and today, several other variations of Mughlai Paratha are available. Mughlai paratha is a famous Bengali paratha which is served as a delicacy for the breakfast. This Indian recipe is enjoyed throughout the country. You can find Mughlai paratha in Kolkata as a. How to make Mughlai Paratha: Take a big bowl and mix flour, baking powder and salt. Brush the surface of the paratha with the beaten eggs. Cook the paratha on it, applying oil along the edges. Mughlai Keema Paratha is an authentic Indian stuffed flat bread which has survived the last few Yes, this is the Mughlai Keema Paratha, which is stuffed with spicy mutton keema (minced meat of a. Make a meal of this hearty and tasty Mughlai-style stuffed bread. Serve it with your favorite chutney. Mughlai Paratha is a popular street food in Kolkata, India and Bangladesh. It can be a soft fried bread enhanced by a stuffing of keema (minced meat), egg, onions and pepper; or a paratha stuffed with. Mughlai Paratha Recipe, Learn how to make Mughlai Paratha (absolutely delicious recipe of Mughlai Paratha ingredients and cooking method) About Mughlai Paratha Recipe: Parathas are. Mughlai paratha is an exemplary illustration of Mughal influence on the cuisine of Bengal that had sneaked through the kitchens of Nawabs of Murshidabad and now has become the most sought after. We start with Mughlai Paratha today. Mughlai Paratha, as the name suggests, should have dated back from the Mogul (Mughal) days, though we couldn't find its history in the web. Mughlai paratha is deep fried egg, spiced mince stuffed bread. Cut into bit size pieces and serve mughlai paratha hot with or without sauce. How to make Mughlai Parantha-A rich paratha made out of whole wheat flour, refined flour and semolina.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mughlai paratha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!