Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crispy thai fishcakes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crispy Thai fishcakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Crispy Thai fishcakes is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crispy thai fishcakes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Thai fishcakes:
- Prepare 500 g mixed fish/seafood (I used prawns, cod and haddock)
- Take 3 tsp Thai curry paste (see recipe)
- Make ready 4 spring onions chopped
- Prepare 2 egg yolks
- Take Seasoning
- Take 200 g fine egg noddles
Instructions to make Crispy Thai fishcakes:
- Set aside 150g fish and chop into cubes. Put the rest in a food processor and blitz into a paste.
- Mix the paste, cubes of fish, Thai curry paste, spring onions and seasoning together and separate into 10 cakes.
- Preheat a fryer to 160 degrees
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Run until cold water to cool and dry with a kitchen towel.
- Coat the cakes in the noodles
- Drop into the fryer for two minutes until the noodles start to turn golden. Then remove for a minute, shake the basket and put back into the oil and cook until fully golden.
- Remove, garnish with chilli, lime and coriander. Serve with a little sweet chilli sauce on the side.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food crispy thai fishcakes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!