Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, sweet chilli sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sweet Chilli Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Sweet Chilli Sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet chilli sauce using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Chilli Sauce:
- Take 10-20 Chillies (any of your choice shopped up)
- Make ready 3/4 cups water
- Make ready 1/2 cup vinegar
- Take 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- Get 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Take 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- Take 4 tsp Mazina
- Take 2 tbsp Water
- Prepare Optional: add some chillies flakes
Steps to make Sweet Chilli Sauce:
- Add the vinegar, water, sugar, garlic cloves, soy sauce, and cayenne pepper (if using) in to a non-stick pan. If you’re using dried chili instead of sambal oelek, add it to the pan at the same time.
- Heat over medium heat while stirring, to dissolve the sugar. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring it to a boil. Let it simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chillies and mix through. Let it cook for a few minutes until it’s slightly thickened (2- 5 minutes)
- Mix the mazina and water into a smooth slurry and add this to the sauce as well.
- While stirring frequently (to prevent the sauce from burning at the bottom), simmer the sauce for a further 2 – 5 minutes or until it reaches a desired thickness. Remember, the sauce thickens as it cools as well. If it thickens too much, add a little extra water to thin it out.
- Pour into glass jars with air-tight lids (OR heated and sterilized jars to store for longer). I used a old Mayonnaise bottle.
- Cool to room temperature and store in the fridge.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet chilli sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!