Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mushroom biryani (south indian). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mushroom Biryani (South Indian) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mushroom Biryani (South Indian) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mushroom biryani (south indian) using 29 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom Biryani (South Indian):
- Take Paste 1:
- Take 1 . Ginger - 2 inch
- Make ready 2 . Garlic - 5 pods
- Make ready Make this into smooth paste and keep aside
- Make ready Paste 2:
- Get 1 . Onion - 1 medium
- Make ready Make the puree of onion and keep aside
- Take Paste 3:
- Make ready 1 . Tomato - 3 medium
- Take Puree the tomato without bits and keep aside
- Prepare Other Ingredients:
- Make ready 1 . Oil - 2 tbsp
- Make ready 2 . Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Make ready 3 . Cinnamon - 2 sticks
- Take 4 . Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Get 5 . Clove - 3
- Take 6 . Cardamom - 2
- Make ready 7 . Mace - 1
- Prepare 8 . Star anise - 1
- Make ready 9 . Brinji leaf - 1
- Make ready 10 . Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Make ready 11 . Cashews - 10
- Make ready 12 . Onion - 2 sliced thinly
- Prepare 13 . Green chilli - 2 sliced
- Prepare 14 . Coriander leaves - handful chopped
- Prepare 15 . Mint leaves - 20 leaves chopped
- Prepare 16 . Mushroom - 2cups cubed
- Make ready 17 . Seeraga samba rice - 1 cup (Wash the rice soak for 10 min)
- Take 18 . Water - 2 cups
Instructions to make Mushroom Biryani (South Indian):
- Heat pressure cooker add oil and ghee. Once the ghee melted add cinnamon, fennel seeds, clove, cardamom, mace, start anise, brinji leaf, cumin seeds and cashews. - - 2. Once the cashews turns golden brown add sliced onion to this. Add little salt. - - 3. Now add onion puree and ginger garlic paste to this. - - 4. Once the raw smells goes off add the tomato puree.
- Once the oil comes out from the sides add coriander leaves and chopped mint. - - 6. Now add the mushroom. - - 7. Now add the soaked rice and 2 cups of water. Check the salt and stir it.
- Close with the lid and cook until rice done completely. - - 9. Instead of pressure cooker you can use rice cooker as well. - - 10. Serve hot with raita and chips.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mushroom biryani (south indian) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!