Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, auntie g's topside rump roast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook auntie g's topside rump roast using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Auntie G's Topside Rump Roast:
- Make ready 1 large Spanish onion
- Prepare 1-2 heads garlic, to taste
- Make ready 1 large parsnip
- Take 3 medium carrots
- Make ready 1 pinch salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp black peppercorns
- Get 3 sprigs thyme
- Prepare 1 bay leaf
- Prepare To taste, freshly ground black pepper
- Get 2.2 lbs topside rump roast (preferably organic and free-range)
- Take 6 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 200 ml red wine (strong & fruity… Eg. Malbec from Argentina)
- Get 1 tsp powder stock (vegetarian)
- Get 100 ml hot water
Steps to make Auntie G's Topside Rump Roast:
- Chop the onions and garlic. Set aside.
- Roughly chop the parsnip and carrots. Set aside.
- Add half of the olive oil into a deep pot (we use Le Creuset). ***Make sure the pot can cook on the stove top and in the oven, and that it has a lid that can go in the oven. Heat on high and sear the rump on all sides. Set aside.
- Fry up the onions, garlic, parsnip and carrots in oil using the same pot.
- Create a divot and place the seared rump in the center. Add thyme and bay leaf.
- Create a mix: wine, stock, hot water. Stir thoroughly.
- Add wet ingredients into the pot. Season with salt, peppercorns and cracked black pepper. Add lid to pot (to seal in heat). Preheat oven to 200C and cook in the oven for 90 minutes. Bast the rump every half hour.
- Serve with vegetables (we had roasted potatoes & steamed spinach). Enjoy with the rest of your wine!
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole grains and nuts. Moreover, you have to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health once you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food auntie g's topside rump roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!