Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, my roasted garlic asparagus with sundried tomato & mushrooms. 😁. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Roasted Garlic Asparagus with sundried Tomato & Mushrooms. 😁 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. My Roasted Garlic Asparagus with sundried Tomato & Mushrooms. 😁 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my roasted garlic asparagus with sundried tomato & mushrooms. 😁 using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Roasted Garlic Asparagus with sundried Tomato & Mushrooms. 😁:
- Take 3 Garlic Cloves
- Make ready 1 tbls Butter
- Make ready 6 sprigs Asparagus
- Make ready 1 tbls sundries tomatoes in oil crushed
- Get 1 tsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Get 1 pinch Basil
- Make ready 1 pinch black Pepper
- Get 3 large mushrooms sliced
Steps to make My Roasted Garlic Asparagus with sundried Tomato & Mushrooms. 😁:
- Peel skin off the garlic cloves add to tinfoil then add the butter wrap up and place in the oven preheated on 180°C for 5 minutes.
- Add the Asparagus all lined in a shallow oven tray or dish also fry the mushrooms along side them.6
- Take out the garlic open up and squash them in a dish with the butter pour all over the Asparagus making sure they are all covered.
- Mix the sundries tomato and Balsamic vinegar also the basil and pepper mix up and cover Asparagus with that too.
- Add to a grill and grill for 5 minutes turning the Asparagus over.
- Finish with adding the black pepper and parmesan cheese on top.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my roasted garlic asparagus with sundried tomato & mushrooms. 😁 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!