Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, baked paneer matar samosa. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have baked paneer matar samosa using 39 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Paneer Matar Samosa:
- Take For the samosa dough:
- Take 1 cup atta
- Prepare 3 tbsp ghee
- Take 1/2 tsp carom seeds/ ajwain
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt or as per taste
- Make ready As required Water to make the dough
- Prepare For the filling:
- Get 200 gmS paneer
- Take 1/2 cup boiled peas
- Take 1 1/2 tsp oil
- Get 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- Prepare 1-2 green chilliES, finely chopped
- Prepare 1/2 tsp jeera/ cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp sabot dhaniya/ whole coriander seeds
- Get 1 whole dry red chilli(broken in 2-3 pieces)
- Take 1 tsp salt or to taste
- Get 1/4 tsp amchoor (dry mango powder)
- Take 1-2 tbsp chopped green coriander
- Prepare 2 tbsp cashews chopped (optional)
- Prepare 1 tbsp raisins (washed) (optional)
- Make ready For the green chutney:
- Get 2 cups Green coriander:
- Take 1 Onion, roughly diced
- Get 1 Tomato, roughly chopped
- Take 5-6 cloves Garlic
- Make ready 3-4 Green chilies, (or to taste)
- Make ready 2 tbsp Curd
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Bhuna jeera powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Black salt
- Get 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Make ready As per taste Mithi chutney
- Prepare 2 tbsp Amchoor
- Take 1 cup Sugar
- Prepare 2 cups Water
- Take 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Black salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Bhuna jeera powder
Steps to make Baked Paneer Matar Samosa:
- Sift flour in a bowl, add salt, ghee and carom seeds. Mix well. The dough should now hold well when pressed in the fist. If it doesn’t add some more ghee. Knead well adding 2-3 tbsp of water at a time and make firm dough. Knead well till smooth, cover and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- For the filling, Dry roast the jeera, sabut dhaniya and whole red chilli in a pan on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove and crush roughly. - Heat a pan, add ginger and green chilli, after 30 seconds add the roughly crushed masalas and mix. Add the crumbled paneer, peas, salt and amchoor. Mix well and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Add coriander, cashews and raisins; mix well and keep aside.
- Now take the dough and pinch out small balls. Roll out into thin rounds, I keep the shape a little oblong to get a nice samosa shape. Cut each round in half. Brush some water on all the straight edges. Pick up the half circle and form a cone shape, overlapping the straight edges a little. Press the straight edges firmly to join and make a cone.
- Fill the samosa with about 1 ½ tbsp. of filling and bring the round edges together to seal the samosa.
- Brush some oil on the samosas, just a little. - Preheat the oven to 150 degree celcius and bake the samosas for about 20-22 minutes depending on your oven.
- For the green chutney: Grind together green coriander, onion, tomato, garlic, green chilies and curd. Take out in a bowl and add the salt, black salt, bhuna jeera powder and lemon juice. Check for seasonings and keep side.
- For the mithi chutney: In a heavy bottomed pan mix the sugar and amchoor powder. Now add the water. Mix everything nicely so that there are no lumps. Keep it on high flame and let it boil. Now add the other masalas except bhuna jeera powder and keep cooking on low flame for atleast 20-25 minutes till it turns a little thick. Add the bhuna jeera and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove from flame and cool. The chutney will become thick on cooling.
- Serve the hot and healthy baked samosas with green chutney and your favorite cup of tea.
You have to have some superfoods in your diet daily. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food baked paneer matar samosa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!