Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, teriyaki salmon rice bowl. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki salmon rice bowl using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 150 g Salmon *cut into bite-size pieces, I used Off-cuts
- Take 1 pinch Salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon Oil
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Take 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1-2 handfuls Baby Spinach *OR other Green vegetables, e.g. Bok Choy
- Make ready 1/2-1 teaspoon Sugar
- Take 1 serving Freshly Cooked Rice
- Make ready Toasted Sesame Seeds
Instructions to make Teriyaki Salmon Rice Bowl:
- Combine Mirin, Soy Sauce and Sugar in a small bowl.
- Remove bones from Salmon and cut into bite-size pieces. I usually use skinless off-cuts. Lightly season with Salt.
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, and cook Salmon. When Salmon is cooked, pour the sauce over and keep cooking until the sauce thickens. Add Baby Spinach and stir to combine.
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice, place Spinach and Salmon, and sprinkle with some Toasted Sesame Seeds. *Note: You may wish to add Spring Onion as well.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food teriyaki salmon rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!