Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, low carb tahini bread rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook low carb tahini bread rolls using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Tahini Bread Rolls:
- Make ready 1/2 cup ground flax/linseed
- Get 1/4 cup psyllium husks
- Make ready 1/2 cup tahini
- Get 240 mls (1 cup) warm water
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 3/4 tsp baking powder
Steps to make Low Carb Tahini Bread Rolls:
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk together the wet water and tahini in a separate small bowl.
- Stir the two together and leave the mixture for a few minutes to thicken up - this happens as the flax and husks absorb some of the water.
- Divide the batter into 6 and spoon each amount onto your baking sheet. Use your spoon to create a round shape. Then dip your finger in some cold water to smooth over the top of the bun.
- Bake at 190 C for 40 minutes then allow to cool before eating.
You need to have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Also, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight problems. Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food low carb tahini bread rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!