Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vada pav. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vada Pav(Wada Pao, Batata Vada Pav), the lifeline of Mumbai is what we're making today. Vada Pav is Mumbai's most popular street food!
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook vada pav using 27 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vada Pav:
- Make ready 15 ladi pav
- Prepare Aloo masala
- Take 9 potatoes (boiled)
- Make ready 1 tsp Sabut dhania -
- Get 1/4 tsp Dana methi -
- Take 1/4 tsp Jeera -
- Take 1/4 tsp Rai
- Make ready 3 tsp Dhania powder -
- Get 1/2 tsp Garam masala -
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Amchoor powder -
- Get 1/2 tsp Haldi -
- Make ready 1 Garlic whole
- Prepare 6/7 Green chillies
- Take 1/4 tsp Hing
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Grated Ginger -
- Prepare 1/2 Salt- tsp or as per taste
- Prepare Coting
- Get 250 Besan -
- Take 2 tbsp Rice flour -
- Get 1/2 Salt - tsp or as per taste
- Take 1/4 tsp Lal Marchi powder -
- Get Dry chutney
- Make ready 1 cups moongfali
- Make ready 4/5 Garlic
- Get as per taste Salt
- Prepare as required Lal Marchi powder
- Take 1/2 coconut
Steps to make Vada Pav:
- Take 9 boiled potatoes, break them.
- For preparing aloo masala we will need a kadhai, to that add some oil. Now fry 1/4 rai and jeera in it. Now add 1/4 of hing, 3 tsp dhania powder, 1/2 tsp haldi and 1/4 tsp garam masala.
- Now add some coriander leaves in it. Now add 6-7 green chillies, some cloves of grated garlic,1 tsp sabut dhania, 1/4 tsp Dana methi. Roast them well on medium flame.
- Now add the mashed potatoes to it and mix everything well. Now add 1/2 tsp or as per taste salt and 1/4 tsp amchoor powder mix them well with the potatoes. Aloo masala is ready. Now prepare the dry chutney.
- For preparing dry chutney roast 1 cup moonfali. Roast them in kadhai on a low flame for a couple of minutes until they become golden brown.
- Turn of the flame and add 1/2 cup grated coconut. Salt as per taste, and 1/2 tsp Lal Mirchi powder and mix them well. Put them in a mixer grinder jar and grind them. Dry chutney is ready.
- For batter take 250 gms of besan, and 2 tbsp of rice flour. Add 1/4 tsp or as per taste salt and 1/4 tsp Lal Mirchi powder to it. Now gradually add water and make a thick paste out of it
- Take a kadhai, fill it 1/2 with oil. Heat the kadhai on medium to high flame.
- Now start making vadas. Take a portion of prepared aloo stuffing /masala. Roll it like a ball and coat it in besan batter. Now put them in the oil for frying.
- Turn the flame to low and fry them well from both the sides. When they are golden brown take them out of the oil. Vadas are ready.
- Now take ladi pav cut it in a half put so. Dry chutney. Put the vada in it and vada pav is ready…..
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
Vada pav recipe With step by step photos - vada pav Or wada pav Is the common man's food in Mumbai and is a popular street food snack across whole maharashtra. Vada Pav(Wada Pao, Batata Vada Pav), the lifeline of Mumbai is what we're making today. This Indian Burger is pretty simple to make, all in all - we're. Vada Pav is Mumbai's most popular street food! Spicy potato filling is sandwiched between burger buns and layered with spicy chutney! Vada Pav is one of Mumbai's most famous food. Vada pav recipe with video and step by step photos - Vada pav is a popular street food from India. The vada pav recipe is made of a spicy potato filling deep fried in a gram flour batter. Along with a hot and spicy garlic chutney, batata vada pav is served inside a small "Ladi Pav". About Vada Pav Recipe: The most popular street food from Mumbai, so much so that Mumbai is almost synonymous to Vada Pav. It is basically Batata Vada sandwiched between slices of Pav along with a. Vada Pao, Wada Pav, or Wada Pao is a budget-friendly and gratifying Indian Style Burger which hails from the streets of Mumbai. The origin of this sandwich is the Indian state of Maharashtra. Vada Pav is therefore a potato patty in a bun garnished with delicious, hot, tangy, sweet chutneys and served piping hot. For convenience sake you can pre-make the potato mixture a day earlier. The name alone is enough to bring a smile on every Mumbaikar's face. I have fond memories of eating this delicious and filling snack almost every day during college. Vada Pav is the humble street food of Mumbai, that every person can afford and find easily. These can also be called Spicy Potato Fritters. Featured in: Indian Vada Pav is the Ultimate Veggie Burger.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vada pav recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!