Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, beef bourguignon. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Bourguignon is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Bourguignon is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook beef bourguignon using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Bourguignon:
- Get 4 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin or pork fat
- Prepare 1 kg braising steak, cubed
- Prepare 2 medium onions, sliced
- Make ready 1 bottle red wine (750ml)
- Prepare 1 bouquet garni
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Make ready 3 carrots, sliced
- Prepare 100 grams small button mushrooms
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- Get 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 250 ml beef stock
Steps to make Beef Bourguignon:
- Heat the oven to 180 c/350 f/gas mark 4.
- Leave the meat at room temperature for 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- In a large casserole dish, heat the oil or fat.
- In small batches, brown the meat, removing from the dish as you go along.
- When all the meat is browned, cook the carrots, mushrooms and onions until they are tender and have gone golden in colour. About 5-10.
- Add in the garlic and cook for no more than a minute.
- Add the flour, cook for approximately 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour over the wine and stock.
- Add the bouquet garni. See attachment for recipe. - - https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350943-diy-spice-blends-no1
- Add all the meat back to the pot, transfer dish to the preheated over and cook for about 4 1/2 hours, until the meat has become very tender.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes then. Serve with rice or mash potato.
Your daily diet have to have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef bourguignon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!