Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, beef burgundy. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Burgundy is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Beef Burgundy is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have beef burgundy using 20 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Burgundy:
- Make ready 2 tablespoons olive oil, I used chili infused
- Get 6 slices thin bacon
- Take 2 1/2-3 pounds beef chuck, cut into cubes
- Make ready 12 baby carrots
- Take 2 red onions, sliced
- Get 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Get 1/4 cup brandy
- Get 2 cups good quality burgundy wine
- Get 4 cups homemade beef stock
- Take 1 teaspoon sriracha seasoning
- Make ready to taste sait and pepper
- Prepare 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Take 3 1/2 tablespoons butter, divided us
- Get 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- Get 1 teaspoon dryed thyme
- Prepare 1 pound frozen pearl onions
- Get 1 pound small button mushrooms
- Make ready Garnish
- Take chopped parsley and sliced green onions
- Make ready hot sauce to taste, such a as Frank's red hot
Instructions to make Beef Burgundy:
- Preheat the oven to 300
- In a duch oven cook (or a large skillet, which I use for more surface to brown then transfer to the dutch oven as done for the braising) bacon until crisp, remove to plate lined with paper towels to drain.
- Add olive oil to the pot the bacon was cooked in. Toss beef cubes with sriracha salt and pepper
- Brown in batches in the hot oil, removing to a plate when brown
- Off heat add brandy and ignight until flames end
- Add the carrots, onions and garlic and cook about 15 minutes, add the burgundyvwine and bring to a boil, reduce by 1/21. Add tomato paste broth, thyme, and hot sauce to taste, bring to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer
- Add the beef back, cover with a tight lid and place in the oven until meat and vegetables are very tender, 1 1/2 hours to 2 hours1. Meanwhile in a skillet in 2 tablespoons of the butter saute the mushrooms and pearl onions until tender
- Add to beef when it's done
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons butter with the flour to make a pastebinna small bowl.
- On top if the stove bring the finished stew to a simmer, slowly stir in butter/flour paste, reduce heat to a low simmer and cook, stirring 5 miunutes
- Add parsley and green onions
- Serve in bowls garnish with more parsley and green onions
- Serve with crusty bread, mashed potaos or rice
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food beef burgundy recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!