Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, basic chicken curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have basic chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Chicken Curry:
- Make ready 2 kg chicken wings
- Prepare 2 tsp tumeric
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1 tsp cumin powder
- Get 2 tsp Kashmiri chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp clove powder
- Get 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Get 1 tsp paprika
- Take 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- Get 2 onions
- Take 2 tomato's
- Prepare 1/2 tsp poppy seed
- Prepare 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- Make ready 1/2 fennel seeds
- Get 2 Tbs chopped fresh coriander
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Get 1 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 500 ml liquid chicken stock
- Prepare to taste Salt
Instructions to make Basic Chicken Curry:
- Mix powder ingredients together.
- Slice onions, chop tomato's
- Prep chicken (cut off wing tips) and wash.
- In a medium deep dish add just enough vegetable oil to cover base of dish. Heat oil in high heat
- Add poppy seeds, mustard seeds and fennel seeds. Fry for a minute.
- Add onions and garlic paste and fry till onion start turning brown.
- Just when the onion start to turn brown add the tomato's and ginger. Mix well and fry
- Add chopped coriander, mix well and fry for a minute.
- Add the powder mix and fry for a few minutes
- Add chicken and stir in. Fry for a few minutes. When chicken mix starts to dry up add a TBS of water and keep stirring. Add 2 tsp of salt
- Add chicken stock, 2 Tbs at a time while stirring in (I usually just just pour a little at a time)
- When the chicken is Covered with liquid, cover with a lid and simmer for 30-40 minutes. Check every 5 minutes and stir. Add salt if necessary
- Chicken curry done! Serve with rice.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food basic chicken curry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!