Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, black sesame & almond cookies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Black Sesame & Almond Cookies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Black Sesame & Almond Cookies is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have black sesame & almond cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Black Sesame & Almond Cookies:
- Prepare 125 g Butter *softened
- Get 1/4 cup Caster Sugar OR Muscovado (Dark Brown Sugar)
- Prepare 1/4 cup Toasted Black Sesame Seeds *finely ground
- Prepare 1/2 cup Almond Meal
- Make ready 3/4 cup Plain Flour
Steps to make Black Sesame & Almond Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 160C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix softened Butter and Sugar (today I used Muscovado) until smooth and well combined. Add finely ground Sesame Seeds, Almond Meal and Plain Flour, and mix well. Use your hands to bring the dough together in the bowl.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface until 8mm thick and cut into shapes, OR slice well-refrigerated stiff dough into 8mm thick discs.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. *Note: You may wish to decorate them with black coloured icing.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food black sesame & almond cookies recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!