Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, my chilli chicken, mushroom & potato bake. 😊. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook my chilli chicken, mushroom & potato bake. 😊 using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊:
- Take 1 tbls Chilli oil
- Prepare 2 Shallots Diced
- Get 2 Garlic Cloves Crushed
- Get 2 thin Chillies Diced
- Make ready 1 large Chicken Breast sliced thin lengthways
- Prepare 1 Cup Chicken broth or chicken stock
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Black cracked peppercorns
- Get 1 tbls fresh Basil
- Prepare 5 tbls mild Chedder Cheese
- Take mix 1/2 cup milk 1 tsp flour
- Make ready 2 big potatoes cut into scallops leave skin on
Instructions to make My Chilli Chicken, Mushroom & Potato Bake. 😊:
- Heat up the oil, add the shallots fry for 1 minute then add the Garlic cook for 30 secounds.
- Next add the musrooms, chillies and chicken strips and a tsp more of the chilli oil. Mix in let it cook for 5 minutes stirring.
- Next add the chicken broth or chicken stock.(i used the broth so i had a little veg in it) then the cheese and stir.
- Next add the milk with flour mixed stir in and turn down to Simmer. Then add the fresh basil stir and turn down to simmer for 5 minutes
- Set aside off the heat with a lid on it.
- Next wash your potatoes dont peel them and slice across cut disc shapes just less than 1/4 Inch thick.
- Add them to a greased oven dish set them across the bottom overlapping each one. Add a lityle salt across them. Next pour the chicken mix over level it out and cook in preheated oven for 20 minutes, covered with silver foil.
- Cover with foil.
- Check after 15 if you stick a knife that goes through the potatoes easily then its cooked.
- Serve hot with some crusty Bread and Butter.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other superfoods to add. In addition, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your immune system will be better, and your body can become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my chilli chicken, mushroom & potato bake. 😊 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!