Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, homemade chicken alfredo with asparagus. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook homemade chicken alfredo with asparagus using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus:
- Get 1/2 box fetticinni
- Get 2 chicken breast chopped
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Take 1 cup shredded parm
- Get 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- Prepare 1/8 cayenne
- Prepare 1/4 cup butter
- Make ready Asparagus spears
- Prepare 1/8 tsp basil
- Take 1/8 tsp oregano
Instructions to make Homemade Chicken Alfredo with Asparagus:
- Boil fettuccine 10-11 minutes.
- Last few minutes of boiling throw your Asparagus in the pot with the fettuccine.
- While that boils, cook your chicken in a large skillet seasoning with basil, and oregano. Remove from skillet.
- Add butter, cream, salt, pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder to skillet and bring to a simmer, let simmer for 7-8 min, the add in your chicken, fettuccine, and parmesan cheese. Mix well and serve.
Your daily diet have to have at least a few of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Then, add some veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Don’t forget whole grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living eating plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food homemade chicken alfredo with asparagus recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!