Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, palak fenugreek bhajiya. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Unique type of bhajiya and this one is Palak Bhajiya make at home just see this video and make delicious recipe. Hi Friends, presenting you Crispy Palak and Methi Pakoda Recipe, also known as Palak na Bhajiya in Gujarati. These Pakodas are easy to make and make up for. Rainy Season is on and you can't think of a better snack than Bhajiyas.
Palak fenugreek bhajiya is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Palak fenugreek bhajiya is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have palak fenugreek bhajiya using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak fenugreek bhajiya:
- Make ready 1 cup fenugreek leaves
- Take 1/2 cup spinach leaves
- Get 2 tablespoons curd
- Prepare 2 tablespoons ginger garlic green chillies and coriander paste
- Prepare 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon red chilli powder
- Prepare 2 teaspoons dry coriander and cumin seeds powder
- Prepare 1 cup besan
- Make ready 2 teaspoon suji
- Make ready 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon soda
- Prepare 1/2 banana
- Prepare as per taste Salt
- Make ready As required Oil for frying
Palak Bhajiya is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Snacks. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Methi Pakoda is a pakoda recipe made using methi leaves or fenugreek leaves and making pakoda using these leaves is another version of How to make methi pakoda or methi bhajiya recipe below Palak na bhajiya. પાલકના ભજીયા બનાવવાની રીત This methi bhajiya recipe is quick chai time snack that we like on occasions.
Instructions to make Palak fenugreek bhajiya:
- Take one bowl add very finely chopped fenugreek leaves and spinach leaves add finely chopped onion add ginger garlic green chillies and coriander leaves paste, cumin seeds, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, dry coriander, and cumin seeds powder, 1/2 mashed banana, curd, salt and soda mix all together well. Now add besan and suji mix well pour water and adjust consistency for bhajiya. Rest for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil on flame when oil heats add small dumplings from the prepared bhajiya mixture.Fry till golden brown colour. Serve hot with tea.
Methi Pakoda is a pakoda recipe made using methi leaves or fenugreek leaves and making pakoda using these leaves is another version of How to make methi pakoda or methi bhajiya recipe below Palak na bhajiya. પાલકના ભજીયા બનાવવાની રીત This methi bhajiya recipe is quick chai time snack that we like on occasions. For health reasons, I don't make pakoras often. But once in a while we do indulge in pakoras and with the cricket world. Palak bhajiya recipe Bhajiya palak recipe spinach recipe.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food palak fenugreek bhajiya recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!