Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, spiral sushi. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook spiral sushi using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spiral Sushi:
- Prepare 300 g cooked rice
- Make ready 2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Take 2 tablespoon sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready Sashimi fish(fresh row fish)
- Get Seasoned fried egg
- Prepare Green vegetable
- Prepare sheets Nori dried seaweed
Instructions to make Spiral Sushi:
- Make Sushi vinegar and mix with rice to taste(half of vinegar mixture or more). Sushi ingredients.
- Cut Nori half and stick both Nori with rice.
- Put rice, fish and vegetables like these photos. It’s easy to make this, putting your fingers in vinegar mixture.
- Roll from the edge tightly with hand.
- This is other type.
- Cut roll Sushi with clean sharp knife every time.
- Enjoy 😉
You have to include several superfoods in your diet everyday. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you need to have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food spiral sushi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!