Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, thepla-methi thepla -fenugreek leaves. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Thepla-methi thepla -fenugreek leaves is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Thepla-methi thepla -fenugreek leaves is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thepla-methi thepla -fenugreek leaves using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Thepla-methi thepla -fenugreek leaves:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup gram flour
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp ginger chilli paste
- Prepare 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1/8 tsp hing
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1/2 tsp black salt
- Make ready as per taste salt
- Make ready 1-2 tbsp oil
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cup chopped Fenugreek leaves (methi)
Instructions to make Thepla-methi thepla -fenugreek leaves:
- Take wheat flour in a bowl add fenugreek leaves(methi) to it
- Then add all the ingredients
- Knead a medium hard dough
- Take a small portion and make thepla
- Put on a hot tawa and cook… apply ghee/oil and cook from both the sides.
- Serve with curd,chutney, ketchup,pickle or garlic chutney.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food thepla-methi thepla -fenugreek leaves recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!