Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, aloo ki poori with khatha meetha petha (kaddu). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Khatta Meetha Kaddu -Halwai Style Kaddu Ki Sabzi-Sweet Sour Pumpkin Fry-Bhandare wala Petha. Best Aloo Matar by Good days recipes with Shweta.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aloo ki poori with khatha meetha petha (kaddu) using 26 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aloo ki poori with Khatha Meetha Petha (kaddu):
- Get For Khatta Mittha Petha (kaddu)
- Make ready 1/2 kg pumpkin/petha/kaddu
- Make ready 2-3 tbsp mustard oil
- Make ready 1/2 inch ginger chopped
- Take 1-2 green chilies chopped
- Get 1/4 tsp hing
- Make ready 2 tbsp chopped green coriander
- Get 1/2 tsp methi dana / fenugreek seeds
- Get 1/4 tsp haldi
- Take 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp dhaniya powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp jeera powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp amchoor/ dry mango powder or more as per taste)
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 2 tsp sugar
- Prepare For Aloo pooris–
- Make ready 2 cups atta /whole wheat flour
- Get 2 potatoes boiled, peeled and grated
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp chopped green coriander
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp lal mirch/red chilli powder (avoid if making for kids)
- Take 1 tsp dhaniya powder/ coriander
- Take 1/2 tsp ajwain/ carom seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp haldi/ turmeric
- Get as required Water for kneading a tight dough
- Take as required Oil to deep fry
Steps to make Aloo ki poori with Khatha Meetha Petha (kaddu):
- Wash and peel the pumpkin and remove the seeds and soft pulp in the middle. Cut into small chunks. - Heat oil in a kadhai add methi dana and hing. After methi turns golden add haldi, dhaniya powder, jeera powder, chopped ginger, green chillies, and sauté for 30 seconds. Now add pumpkin, salt and red chilli powder.
- Stir continuously for 1-2 minutes to coat the pumpkin with all the spices. Cover and cook on medium flame for 10-12 minutes. Stir occasionally in between. If the vegetable is still firm and not cooked add around ¼ cup of water and mix well. Cover and cook for another 4-5 minutes. - Now uncover and mash the vegetable a little. Add amchoor, sugar and chopped green coriander. Mix well and cook for a minute. Khata meetha petha is ready. It tastes great with pooris, parathas and rotis.
- For the Pooris, In a big shallow dish/ parat add the atta/ wheat flour. Add the boiled potatoes, coriander leaves and all other spices. Combine well. Now using little water at a time make a tight dough. Cover the dough and leave it to rest for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep kadhai for deep frying. - Pinch out small portions of the dough, flatten and roll out using a little oil. - Deep fry each poori in hot oil, making them golden brown on both sides one by one. Serve hot with khata metha kaddu/petha. Do add some salad and pickle on the side.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. Furthermore, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a good eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
Very Special Purani Delhi Thali - Halwai style Poori ke saath Aloo Tamatar ki Sabji, Khatta Meetha Petha (Sitaphal), Mooli Ka Lachha aur Raita. खाने में समझौ. Fried Khatta Meetha Kaddu -Halwai Style Kaddu Ki Sabzi-Sweet Sour Pumpkin Fry-Bhandare wala Petha. Aloo Matar without Onion and Garlic with Tulsi * Best Aloo Matar by Good days recipes with Shweta. Bhandare wala Khatta Mitha Kaddu, Sitafal Sabzi, kashiphal sabzi, chappan kaddu recipe, Kaddu ki sabji for poori, Pumpkin Masala recipe, Khatta Meetha Kaddu, Recipes for khatta mitha kaddu. click http पूरी के साथ खानेवाली खट्टी मिठी कददू की चटपटी सब्जी - Sitafal Sabzi/Petha/Pumkin /kaddu ki Sabzi. In this Kaddu Ki Puri Recipe video I have show step by step process to make Kaddu Ki Puri (Pumpkin Poori). Kaddu Ki Puri (Kaddu Poori) is usually sweet but. Petha, also commonly know as kaddu, pumpkin, sitaphal is prepared during festivals, auspicious ceremonies and fasts specially navratri fasts. Pethe sabzi is best served with poori or parantha. Our today's recipe is khatta meetha petha, a perfect blend of sweet and sour tastes. Khatta meetha kaddu Recipe with step by step photos - this sweet sour pumpkin is one of the easiest sabzi recipe that is made with kaddu or pumpkin. In hindi Khatta means sour and Meetha mean sweet. The sourness coming from dry mango powder and the sweetness coming from sugar/jaggery as well as pumpkin. How To Make Kaddu ki Sabzi, khatta Meetha kaddu Bhandara wala. Wash and chop pumpkin (with the green peel )into medium size pieces. Kaddu Ki Sabzi is a sweet and savory Indian style pumpkin stir fry. Learn how to make bhandara style khatta meetha kaddu. The khatta meetha kaddu is quite a popular pumpkin recipe across North India. It is a sattvic style pumpkin sabzi mainly prepared for festive feats. Kaddu Ki Sabzi is one of the popular dishes prepared during Navratri fast, religious ceremony, festivals and weddings.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food aloo ki poori with khatha meetha petha (kaddu) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!