Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, methi paratha fenugreek pata tha. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Methi Paratha Fenugreek Pata tha is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Methi Paratha Fenugreek Pata tha is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook methi paratha fenugreek pata tha using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Methi Paratha Fenugreek Pata tha:
- Prepare 1 cup wheat flour
- Take 1/2 cup besan/gram flour
- Prepare 1 cup chopped methi/fenugreek leaves
- Take 1-2 chopped green chillies
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ajwain(carom seeds)
- Get 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare To taste Salt
- Take 4-5 tsp Oil
Steps to make Methi Paratha Fenugreek Pata tha:
- Mix all ingredients apart from oil and make smooth dough by adding water to it. (Careful because fenugreek will leave water)
- Make ball and roll apply oil and fold in triangle shape.
- Roast on hot tawa. Add little oil on one side, flip apply little oil on other side and roast.
- Enjoy your paratha with curd or pickle!!!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food methi paratha fenugreek pata tha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!