Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chicken vegetable alfredo. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Vegetable Alfredo is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Vegetable Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken vegetable alfredo using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Vegetable Alfredo:
- Make ready 1.5 lbs chicken tenders (about 10)
- Prepare 12 mini multi colored sweet peppers, seeded and cut into rings
- Get half cup minced onions
- Take half cup chopped celery
- Prepare box sliced mushrooms
- Make ready 1 pkg grape tomatoes halved and seeded
- Make ready 3 handfuls fresh spinach
- Prepare 2 jars Alfredo sauce
- Get vegatable broth
- Make ready to taste Italian seasoning blend
- Take to taste Dill weed
- Take to taste paprika
- Get to taste parsley
- Take to taste salt
- Get to taste fresh ground black pepper
- Take multi colored penne pasta, cooked for service
Instructions to make Chicken Vegetable Alfredo:
- Combine onion, celery, peppers, mushrooms, and spices into Dutch oven, cut chicken tenders into strips lengthwise so the chicken crumbles upon cooking, saute over medium heat until veggies soften, adding broth to keep moist about 15-20mins
- Add both jars of Alfredo sauce, thin with vegatable broth for desired consistency if necessary, check taste and add any additional seasoning needed
- Reduce heat to slow simmer and allow flavors to marry for about 30 mins, stirring occasionally
- Fold in grape tomatoes, allow to cook about 5 mins more
- Remove from heat, allow to cool at least 10 mins, before service, fold in fresh spinach leaves, serve over cooked multi colored penne pasta, and enjoy
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be better, and your body can be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken vegetable alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!