Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, aubergine parmesan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Aubergine Parmesan is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Aubergine Parmesan is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have aubergine parmesan using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine Parmesan:
- Get mozzarella (2 small ones or 1 XL)
- Make ready 2 aubergines
- Take Much Parmesan
- Get Sauce:
- Take Salt pepper and olive oil
- Make ready 1 small-medium onion
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic
- Prepare Piece dark chocolate
- Get Red wine (vinegar)
- Take 4 ish tomatoes
- Take Big spoon of tomato paste
- Make ready Some Parmesan
Steps to make Aubergine Parmesan:
- Prep the aubergine: make long 0.5 cm slices, salt them, let sit for 20-60 min, wipe salt and juice off with a towel
- Start making the tomato sauce: glaze onions, add garlic & red wine (vinegar), add paste, tomatoes and seasoning (add Parmesan at the very end, right before its poured in the baking tray)
- Frituur/bak de aubergine in batches op middelhoog vuur,
- Make layers of aubergine - sauce - cheese (mozzarella & Parmesan). Final layer = cheese with a looot of Parmesan.
- Bake (180°) until Parmesan is golden
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food aubergine parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!