Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork paprika & pepper. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Paprika & Pepper is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pork Paprika & Pepper is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pork paprika & pepper using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Paprika & Pepper:
- Get 500 g pork escalope (cut into cubes) / 17½ oz.
- Take 300 g white onion (sliced) / 10 oz.
- Prepare 350 g red peppers (sliced) / 12 oz.
- Get 125 ml vegetable stock ) /4¼ fl. oz.
- Prepare 200 ml crème fraîche (low fat) / 6¾ fl. oz.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon tomato purée
- Make ready 2 teaspoons paprika
- Prepare 2 teaspoons parsley dried chopped
- Take 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Get 1 tablespoon cornstarch cornflour /
- Get “Spray2Cook” (a word used to describe any low-cal. non-stick cook’s oil spray)
Steps to make Pork Paprika & Pepper:
- Spray a fry pan with Spray2Cook and put on high to medium heat. Add the pork and turn regularly until browned all over. Whilst the pork is browning microwave the onion and pepper for 5 minutes. Add to the pork once it is browned.
- Sprinkle over the garlic powder and paprika and add the purée and stock. Bring to the boil and then simmer for 3 minutes. Stir through the crème fraîche and blend the cornstarch with a little water (adding slowly) and then add the blended cornstarch to the pan as it just starts to bubble. Allow it boil before turning down to a simmer for 2 minutes or until the pork has softened and scatter with the parsley. Serve on warmed with accompaniments (see below)
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork paprika & pepper recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!