Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, smoked venison spaghetti. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook smoked venison spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Venison Spaghetti:
- Get 2 lbs venison
- Take 1 lbs Italian sausage
- Get Minced onion
- Take Minced Garlic
- Get Oregano
- Take Spaghetti noodles
- Take Traditional Pasta Sauce
- Take 2 lbs mozzarella
- Take Grape Jelly
Steps to make Smoked Venison Spaghetti:
- Cook spaghetti noodles
- Combine sausage and venison and brown. Add all seasonings to taste
- Add pasta sauce and simmer then add two big spoon fulls of grape jelly
- Once you bring everything to a simmer and mixed together pour into a big lasagna pan. And stir with noodles
- Add all 2lbs of mozzarella to the top.
- Set pellet smoker to 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put spaghetti in uncovered and cook until cheese is fully melted
- Let sit and cool and enjoy. While cooking the spaghetti you can also throw some garlic bread right on the smoker too.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food smoked venison spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!