Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, dates jaggery no sugar dip – khajur gur ki chutney – winter special. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Dates Jaggery No Sugar Dip – Khajur Gur Ki Chutney – Winter Special is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Dates Jaggery No Sugar Dip – Khajur Gur Ki Chutney – Winter Special is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook dates jaggery no sugar dip – khajur gur ki chutney – winter special using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dates Jaggery No Sugar Dip – Khajur Gur Ki Chutney – Winter Special:
- Take 1 cup Dates
- Get 1 cup Grated Jaggery
- Prepare 1/4 cup Roasted pumpkin and melon seeds
- Take Spices:
- Get 1 tsp Amchur powder
- Take 1 tsp Roasted cumin powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Roasted fennel powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Black salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
Instructions to make Dates Jaggery No Sugar Dip – Khajur Gur Ki Chutney – Winter Special:
- Wash and soak dates in a 1 cup of warm water for 30 minutes. Then remove seeds and grind dates (use same water in which dates are soaked) into a smooth puree. - In a nonstick pan add grated jaggery with dates puree and mix till jaggery is completely dissolved.
- Then add all spices and mix gently. - Cook the chutney on low flame till to right and little thick consistency on low flame. - Switch off the gas and add roasted pumpkin seeds, melon seeds. Mix them well. - Keep aside prepared chutney to cool down completely and then store in a glass jar.
- Tips : - - This stays good in the fridge for 6 months. - You can have the consistency of the sweet chutney as per your choice. Simply alter the amount of water and make the chutney thin or thick as per your requirements. - Adjust the amount of jaggery according to your taste. - Don’t overcook chutney. It will be thick when cools down.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food dates jaggery no sugar dip – khajur gur ki chutney – winter special recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!