Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sheik's gourmet pizza: cajun chicken alfredo pizza. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Add the cream, and bring to a boil. Ladle the sauce to cover the bottom of the pizza.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sheik's gourmet pizza: cajun chicken alfredo pizza using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sheik's Gourmet Pizza: Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
- Make ready Toppings
- Make ready 2 cups Cajun grilled chicken
- Prepare 2 cups red peppers (diced)
- Prepare 2 cups broccoli (deflowered)
- Take Butter
- Take Grill Mates Garden Vegetable Seasoning
- Take Prego Homestyle Alfredo Sauce
- Get Dough
- Take Market Basket Beer Dough (or similar)
- Get Olive oil
Instructions to make Sheik's Gourmet Pizza: Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pizza:
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and let sit, wrapped at room temperature for at least one hour. This is a very important step in our goal of not fighting the dough. Cold dough is extremely hard to spread.
- Wash and dice red peppers. Deflower broccoli.
- In a large fry pan, on high heat, melt butter and drop the boneless chicken breasts into the pan and sear them. While the first side is cooking, pour a liberal amount of Paul Prudhomme's Meat Magic on the uncooked side. Flip the chicken, and we will apply Meat Magic to that side. Continue cooking and flipping until the chicken is cooked.
- Let the chicken cool for about 5 minutes then cube the chicken.
- In the same large fry pan, and again on high heat, scrape anything stuck to the bottom of the pan from the chicken to loosen it (do not wash the pan, you want all that charred seasoned goodness). Melt butter in the pan and drop in the red peppers and broccoli and lightly sauteed them until they are slightly softer. About 5 minutes into the cooking process, sprinkle a liberal amount of Grill Mates Garden Vegetable seasoning on all the vegetables.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cooked red peppers and broccoli and chicken and mix thoroughly and put aside.
- Using a 16-inch pizza pan, pour two large beads of olive oil, making a sign of a cross. Next, thoroughly rub in the olive oil with your hand in a circular motion, making sure to get all of the pan right to the edges, covered with olive oil. For proper Sicilian pizza dough, too much olive oil is NEVER an issue.
- Next, drop the ball of beer dough into the center of the pan and rub it around in a circular motion collecting the olive oil to saturate the underside. Flip and repeat on the other side of the dough… And then use your hands to ensure that the sides and all of the dough have a good saturation of olive oil. Do not spread the dough as of yet. Simply cover it with a tea towel and forget about it for the next 15 minutes. Let the olive oil do with magic.
- Now, begin spreading out the dough on one side, and then flip the dough and spread it on the other side. you should begin to notice that the dough is beginning to spread a little bit easier. Do not try to spread it the full length of the pan. Spread it as far as it will let you and stop. Repeat this three times on both sides and then cover the dough again with the tea towel. Again wait 15 minutes after covering.
- Repeat Step 9 two more times. Resting 10-15 minutes in between each time. Don't rush it! If you soak it, it will spread very easily.
- Now the dough should be pretty much spread to the edges of the pan. Try to make the spread as even as possible, uniformly, otherwise you may have a huge crust bubbling up when you cook it. Now, take some more olive oil and again make the sign of the cross lengthwise horizontally and vertically on the dough, and then use your hands to spread it evenly all over the dough. Finally, using your fingers, punch fingerprint pits into the dough all over. This will aid in spreading the meat mixture.
- Next, take 2 to 3 tablespoons of the Alfredo sauce and spread it thin over the entire dough. On top of this spread out the red pepper, broccoli, grilled chicken mix. And then finish with a liberal amount of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Pre-heat your oven to 475 degrees and be sure to wait until it actually reaches that temperature. You want a good and hot oven. Cook the pizza for 10 to 12 minutes. Cut into 16 equal slices.
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods on a regular basis, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can be free of disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
Carefully remove the pizza stone from the oven and put the dough on top. Ladle the sauce to cover the bottom of the pizza. Sprinkle over the Cajun seasoning and stir to evenly coat the sausage and chicken. Add the cream, and bring to a boil. Add the pasta, stirring until evenly mixed. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl or resealable plastic bag, toss or shake to coat. I thought the ranch would taste funny but it was perfect. My husband thought it was alfredo sauce. Cajun Chicken Pizza. with okra and creamy remoulade. You know what happens when you're ordering a pizza? Someone in the group always wants a crazy topping of some sort; anchovies or pineapple or olives? Alfredo's Pizza in Chapel Hill, NC. We invite you to stop by and see for yourself why Alfredo???s is the triangle???s favorite pizzeria! Alfredo Gourmet White, Ranchero, Margherita, Bella Napoli, BBQ Chicken, Buffalo Chicken, Brooklyn. Chicken Alfredo Pizza - Jennifer Meyering. Chicken Alfredo Pizza - Simple white pizza with a homemade alfredo base, shredded chicken, and loads of mozzarella cheese. Goat Cheese Pizza with Arugula and White Sauce People talk about "garlic cheese bread", "chicken fettuccine alfredo" and "fresh mozzarella cheese". Even though it was a busy Saturday night and their thick pizza crust was in very high demand, they t.ook the initiative to make more of that. ??????????????. Dukes Pizza Plus has some of the most Exciting, Different, Tasty Gourmet Pizzas.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sheik's gourmet pizza: cajun chicken alfredo pizza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!