Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted chicken and spring onions, with lime and oil dressing, served in a green salad. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted chicken and spring onions, with lime and oil dressing, served in a green salad using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Chicken and Spring Onions, with Lime and Oil dressing, served in a Green Salad:
- Prepare 2 precooked Roasted Chicken breasts
- Take 1 bag Mixed Greens Salad
- Prepare 4-5 Chestnut Mushrooms
- Make ready 200 Grams Mini Plum Tomatoes
- Prepare Olive Oil Spray
- Prepare Lime Juice
- Make ready Small bunch of thin Spring Onions
Instructions to make Roasted Chicken and Spring Onions, with Lime and Oil dressing, served in a Green Salad:
- Wash Salad if required, and drain. Tear by hand into smaller pieces.(hand-tear prevents browning) place in a large bowl.
- Chop Mushrooms into mini- bite sized pieces, add to bowl.
- Slice mini tomatoes into about 4 slices each and add to bowl.
- Peel outer leaves from Spring Onions and slice into mini rings. Add to bowl and then spray everything and mix until all is glossy.
- Slice then chop chicken into mini-bite sized pieces, add to bowl. Spray with Oil and drizzle with Lime Juice. Mix, and add more Lime and Oil to taste. Enjoy!!
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food roasted chicken and spring onions, with lime and oil dressing, served in a green salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!