Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken serunding. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Shred the chicken into pieces with your fingers. Serunding is a Malaysian meal originated in a state that's called Kelantan and it's basically a type of floss that can be made with various types of protein source like chicken, meat.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken serunding using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Serunding:
- Take A. Boiled
- Make ready 450 g Chicken breast
- Take 1 tbsp chicken seasoning powder (we use knorr)
- Take B. Toasted
- Take 1 C desiccated coconut
- Prepare C. Blended Ingredients
- Make ready 1 stalk lemon grass (finely sliced)
- Prepare 1 inch ginger
- Prepare 3 shallots (medium size)
- Get 3 cloves garlic
- Get 3 tbsp cooking oil
- Prepare (Or just enough to blend the ingredients)
- Prepare D. Spices
- Get 1 tsp Fennel powder
- Take 1 tsp Coriander powder
- Take 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Make ready 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare E. Seasoning
- Make ready 2/4 C coconut cream
- Take 1-2 tsp Chicken seasoning powder
- Take Pinch Salt
- Get 40 g palm sugar
- Prepare (Grated or finely chopped)
Instructions to make Chicken Serunding:
- A - place chicken breast in a pot and add enough water to cover the flesh. Add 1 tablespoon of chicken seasoning powder. Leave to boil until chicken breast is cooked. Drain the water and leave to cool. Cooked chicken breast should weighing around 450 g. Shred chicken thinly.
- B - Toast finely desiccated coconut in a wok (without oil) over medium heat until it turns golden brown. Remove from heat and leave to cool.
- C - Blend ingredients in C.
- Cooking the serunding - heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok. Add C (blended paste) and cook until fragrant. Add D, keep stirring for a minute or two. Stir in shredded chicken breast and season with E. Adjust taste and add some heat (chili paste or chilli flakes) for a spicy serunding. Keep cooking and stirring over medium heat until it's almost dried. Add toasted coconut last. Stir to combine until everything is well-mixed.
- Remove from the heat and leave to cool completely before storing.
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living eating plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
Made easy for expats and people living outside Malaysia so that it will be more doable to cook this delicious sweet and spicy chicken floss or in Malaysia. Serunding is a Malaysian meal originated in a state that's called Kelantan and it's basically a type of floss that can be made with various types of protein source like chicken, meat. How to Make Chicken Serunding Boil the chicken until cooked. Shred the chicken into pieces with your fingers. A homemade serunding daging would be a good idea as a side dish to lemang and ketupat for your Raya open house! Serunding Adik, Serunding Kampung Laut Kelantan. READY STOCK Meat Serunding 🐮 & Chicken Serunding 🐔 Fresh fresh and fresh just arrived. Homemade Rou Song - Chicken Floss (Dried Shredded Chicken): Meat floss a.k.a. Rou Song(肉丝/肉松) is my favourite comfort food. serunding ayam-chicken-floss nutrition facts and nutritional information. Trova immagini stock HD a tema Spicy Chicken Floss Known Serunding Malay e milioni di altre foto, illustrazioni e contenuti vettoriali stock royalty free nella vasta raccolta di Shutterstock. My tok-chek (grandma) make the most delicious homemade serunding chicken and beef.and yeah, of course made from local meat.but as for beef its much better to go for imported beef like from New. In the Muslim-majority Hausa cuisine of Northern Nigeria, dambu nama is a dry, shredded beef snack, similar to rousong. Photo about Serunding, dried meat floss made of beef or chicken. Popular in Malaysia especially during Hari Raya festive celebration. Chicken Rendang - amazing Malaysian-Indonesian chicken stew with spices and coconut milk. In Malaysia, the term serunding refers to meat floss instead, it can be mixed with grated coconut or not. While in Indonesia, meat floss is called abon, and serundeng is clearly referred to spiced and sauteed. We've got a authentic, traditional recipe for Malaysian beef floss, known in Malay as Serunding Daging. Beef & Chicken "serunding" should be classified National Treasure. The spice-laden pulled dried meat cooked for hours in dried coconut shavings and milk yields an unforgettable exotic tasting experience.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken serunding recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!