Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stuffed peppers. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed peppers is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Stuffed peppers is something that I have loved my entire life.
Stuffed peppers is a dish common in many cuisines. It consists of hollowed or halved peppers filled with any of a variety of fillings, often including meat, vegetables, cheese, rice, or sauce. The dish is usually assembled by filling the cavities of the peppers and then cooking. Serve colourful, flavour-packed stuffed peppers for a light Mediterranean-style supper.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed peppers:
- Take 4 red, yellow or orange peppers
- Make ready 3 tablespoons cooking fat
- Take 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Prepare 4 kale leaves, stems removed
- Take 450 minced beef
- Get 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- Get 1/4 teaspoon ground cumim
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon chilli powder
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Prepare 150 g peeled winter squash (butternut, acorn..)
Stuffed peppers usually include the starch, vegetables, and protein, so what to serve with them? Stuff big Anaheim peppers with chicken and cheese; then pop 'em under the broiler and serve in a savory enchilada sauce flavored with chili powder, garlic, cinnamon, and a bit of bittersweet chocolate. We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. This is our classic recipe—once you master them, feel free start experimenting with our Cheesesteak and Chicken Parm varieties.
Steps to make Stuffed peppers:
- Open the peppers, take out seeds and put them in the oven gas mark 7 for 15 minutes
- In the meantime, prepare garlic, onion and squash. Start by frying garlic and onion…
- …adding kale, letting it down. Add the mince beef and stir fry. Add squash and cook it for about 4-5 mins.
- Add tomato purée to hold the mixture together.
- Stuff the peppers with the mince mixture and return into oven for another 12 minutes. Serve with potatoes or have it on it’s own.
We've loved stuffed peppers since we first laid eyes on them. This is our classic recipe—once you master them, feel free start experimenting with our Cheesesteak and Chicken Parm varieties. I have cheese stuffed peppers, Italian style, stuffed pepper soup and more. Stuffed peppers are what dinner dreams are made of. They can be filled with any combination of starches, meat, beans, and sauces, making them the ultimate leftover vehicle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food stuffed peppers recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!