Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, kinako mochi toast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have kinako mochi toast using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kinako Mochi Toast:
- Make ready 2 slice Sliced bread
- Prepare 3 rounded tablespoons ○Kinako
- Make ready 2 tbsp ○Milk (or soy milk or water)
- Get 1 ○Honey
Instructions to make Kinako Mochi Toast:
- Mix together the ○ ingredients to make the kinako cream. (Adjust to your desired level of thickness).
- Thinly slice the rice cakes. (Or you can use shabu-shabu rice cakes)
- Spread the kinako cream from Step 1 on the bread.
- Top with the sliced mochi rice cakes. Toast in an oven until it's as crispy as you like.
- I burned it a little. It's done!
- I sandwiched it into a bagel.
- Here's what it looks like inside.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kinako mochi toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!