Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, strawberry cheesecake salad. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook strawberry cheesecake salad using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Cheesecake Salad:
- Get 16 oz cool whip
- Take 1 box instant cheesecake pudding
- Get 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Make ready 16 oz strawberries; sliced
- Prepare 2 bananas; peeled & sliced
- Prepare 16 oz strawberry yogurt
- Get 1 angel food cake
Instructions to make Strawberry Cheesecake Salad:
- Combine cool whip, instant pudding powder, yogurt & whisk until smooth & creamy. Place in fridge covered to cool until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, fold in your strawberries, bananas & marshmallows. Enjoy with graham crackers as a dip or enjoy just as it is. (Fruit can be substituted for others fruits. Whatever is your preference😉)
You have to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food strawberry cheesecake salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!