Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, kaju rice (cashewnut rice). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kaju rice (cashewnut rice) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kaju Rice (Cashewnut Rice):
- Take 4 cups raw Rice
- Take 200 gm Cashewnuts
- Get 2 tsp Salt or to taste
- Prepare 5-6 Saffron strands soaked in milk
- Make ready 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- Take 2 small Cinnamon sticks
- Take 4-5 Cardamom pods
- Make ready 6-7 Cloves
- Make ready 2 Bay Leaves
- Take 4-5 Green Chillies slit
- Get 3 Onions thinly sliced and fried
- Get 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Get 2 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 3-4 tbsp Oil
- Get 1 tsp Garam Masala
Steps to make Kaju Rice (Cashewnut Rice):
- Soak rice for about 20 minutes. Cook it al dente (about 90 to 95% cooked but grains should be firm) adding some salt or skipping it if you do not prefer it.
- Drain and set aside. Deep fry the onions and keep aside. In a pot, heat ghee and add the ginger garlic paste. Saute it for a while before adding the whole spices.
- Now add the cashewnut halves to it. Shallow fry all these on a low heat. Finally add the green chillies and the garam masala powder.
- Now add cooked rice at the bottom of a large vessel and top it up with the cashewnut mix, fried onions and the saffron milk. Garnish with chopped coriander. Now close the lid and allow it to simmer for about 15 minutes on a low heat.
- Fluff it up with a ladle. Serve it hot with any gravy type side dish.
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you have to include yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. You will enjoy good health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food kaju rice (cashewnut rice) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!